I'm thinking once all Sven's outside stuff is gone I might not want to move. hahaha **just kidding**
We have been moving the passed 3 weekends and so far we have moved:
Merk's Dodge, Merk's boat, and 3 Toyota's. My yard looks like we have moved mountains of stuff and in reality it's not. haha
Anyways back to my story. We pulled into Grandma's yard and parked the truck and trailer pretty smooth driving in such a short little area Sven. We talked for about 10 minutes with Grandma and the neighbor Maria and Makynzie had dragged a toy car from Grandma's house about 400 feet to where we were standing around the trailer. She climbed on the trailer with this car and proceeded with this:
Makynzie: "Daddy I load it."
Sven: "Do you need a strap?"
Makynzie: "Yes please. Daddy I need a strap."
Sven chuckles
Makynzie: "Daddy I load the car, please put a strap on it please. I take it home."
We all giggled, yep she's TOTALLY a Sven Hickman =))


No comments:
Post a Comment