So I laid Makynzie down for a nap today. About 10 minutes had passed when I hear her making some noises. I didn't think much of it and just let her be. When her noises became a little more scared. I looked over my shoulder to see this.
I said "Okay Makynzie you stay right there Mama's going to get the camera." So I turned around and grabbed the camera. I said smile, and this is the terrified smiling face I got!
My little Miss Makynzie is no longer my "little" Miss!
After I talked to her and told her she was okay. I snapped a few more pictures just for good measure. And I had to have some that she was smiling in and not just terrified!
Let's just say we are in for some big time trouble since she is only 7 months and is already trying to walk on us. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment